If you are having trouble viewing the interview click here
Gabor Mate is a Leading Health, Nutritionand Personal Development Strategist.
Rather than offering quick-fix solutions to complex medical issues, Dr. Maté weaves together scientific research, case histories, and his own insights and experience to present a broad perspective that enlightens and empowers people to promote their own healing and that of those around them.
For twelve years Dr. Maté worked in Vancouver’s Downtown Eastside with patients challenged by hard-core drug addiction, mental illness and HIV, including at Vancouver’s Supervised Injection Site. With over 20 years of family practice and palliative care experience and extensive knowledge of the latest findings of leading-edge research, Dr. Maté is a sought-after speaker and teacher, regularly addressing health professionals, educators, and lay audiences throughout North America.
He can be found at drgabormate.com
In this video, you will learn:
- The forgotten root cause of disease.
- The role that relationships play in our overall mental and physical health
- How childhood conditioning leads to adult illness.
- The essential components of true healing.
- How to use sacred ceremonies, like Ayahuasca, to penetrate our inner layers and release trauma.